From LLL in VA/WV References
These are some good resources for information about pumping/expressing milk.
Do you need a pump?
- Do all breastfeeding mothers need a pump? at Kellymom
Choosing a Pump
- Choosing a Breastpump by Robyn Roche-Paull, IBCLC at Breastfeeding in Combat Boots. Note: While this post has some information that only applies to moms in the military, most of it is useful to anyone who is looking for a pump.
Increasing Pumping Output
- Maximizing Milk Production with Hands On Pumping - video by Jane Morton, MD, at the Stanford School of Medicine
- Power Pumping at LowMilkSupply.com
- Hand Expression of Breastmilk - video by Jane Morton, MD, at the Stanford School of Medicine
- Hand Expression at Ammehjelpen (scroll down for English text)